Garage door and openers services and repair
At DSI North Door Systems, our specialty is the sale, installation and repair of garage doors and garage door openers in Salem and the surrounding areas. Our team of experts has been in the garage door business for many years, and is very well-informed when it comes to detecting and fixing the problems related to your garage door or garage door opener. Trust our expertise and professionalism to take care or any issues your garage door system may encounter, or to set up a preventive maintenance program.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?
We have the solution!.
Does your garage door:
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Close improperly?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
Does your garage door opener:
- Not work?
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
Then contact us! You can trust us with all your garage door inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of sections
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
- As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Are a member of the IDA - International Door Association and the Professional Door Association of New England.
- Are an EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) Lead-Safe Certified Firm.
- Are an IDEA Accredited Door Dealer.
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Serve: Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Lynn, Lynnfield, Malden, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Melrose, Middleton, North Reading, Peabody, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott , Topsfield, Wakefield.
- Can be quickly reached online to schedule an appointment.
- Fix any brand of garage door or garage door opener, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
- And last, we love what we are doing!
What You Need to Know About Tracks and Springs
Springs are the part of your garage door that does most of the work in lowering and lifting your door. For this reason, frequent maintenance is needed, and they must be replaced once in a while. Whether torsion or extension springs are used in your garage, the DSI North Door Systems team can help you upkeep your investment.
If an unusual noise coming from your garage is noticed when it is being opened or closed, it might be caused by the track not being aligned properly. Not only is excessive amount of noise caused by misaligned tracks, but it is also a safety hazard for the residents of your home. This matter can easily be resolved by contacting us, and we will send a repair team to realign the tracks of the garage. If the issue is not dealt with in a timely fashion, the garage door could come off its tracks. In this situation, it is imperative that a service call be scheduled so that technicians come to your home to put the garage door back in place, balance and align the system, and perform the necessary maintenance to prevent such an incident from happening again.
Garage doors can and do come off track for reasons other than regular use. For instance, events like earthquakes or being hit by a car or other heavy object may damages your tracks or garage door.
The 100% Garaga logo found on all of their residential doors means that Garaga, as a manufacturer, certifies your entire garage door, and that all of the components of your garage door system are either manufactured by Garaga, or meet their high quality standards. As for DSI North Door Systems, we guarantee you will be completely satisfied with your Garaga door as well as all the services, from sales through maintenance, which we provide.